Sunday, June 10, 2012

Mid-Year Check In

So it is now June in the glorious year of 2012.  This also happens to be my first post of the year...I get the feeling that I'm doing something wrong here...

The good news is I have been diligently writing, even though I haven't been keeping up with my posts on here.  The trick now is to merge my 27 documents (or so) into one.  Hopefully, once this happens and I help all these individual scenes fit into the my manuscript, my thoughts will be much more organized and I'll be able to clearly map out where I go from there (not that I'll follow it, but at least I'll have a guideline to throw out the window).

So here's to a fabulous 2012 (well the rest of it...the first half has been pretty fabulous already though), and I know the one thing that would make this year absolutely fantastic would be to finish my manuscript.  And I intend to do just that.

Megg

No comments:

Post a Comment