Monday, October 4, 2010

Welcome

I just wanted to say "Welcome" to those of you that read this.

Now, I've never been one to really keep up with a blog, but I'm hoping that this one is different.  I'm starting this in an effort to work more on my writing.

I am currently working on a manuscript for a young adult novel in the paranormal romance genre...and have been for over a year.  I've also been simultaneously working on a romance (again for young adults), and neither of them are to the point where I would like for them to be (which, let's face it, I would love for both of them to be finished!).  

So, I'm starting this with the hope that I will be able to be more concentrated on my writing.  Having to report in on how far either book is may help me keep on track and write when I'm supposed to write (and not pick up a book or turn on a movie).  

Here it goes and hopefully my ramblings won't bore you.

Megg

No comments:

Post a Comment