Thursday, October 21, 2010

Goal not yet achieved...

So I haven't quite made it to the 3000 word goal I had set.  I have, however, written an outstanding 521 words! Please try to contain your excitement, I know I'm having a hard time of it myself.

Truthfully, I chalk up my lack of achieving this goal to be the weather and the season.  Yes, I love fall, but in reality, it just spells disaster for both my allergies and my asthma.  And that does not make a happy combination.   So, for this one time only, I can blame something other than my laziness and my excellent ability to procrastinate (don't worry though, I'm pretty good at coming up with excuses too, so you'll probably never actually see me blame not getting anything done based on either one of those reasons).

So, it's been two days and I'm 17% of the way towards my goal (that I was hoping to achieve in one night).  But since I'm feeling ill, I am giving myself this whole week to get back to work.  And starting next week I will definitely be on top of the game (until i think of another reason why I'm not writing).

Megg

No comments:

Post a Comment