Sunday, November 18, 2012

NaNoWriMo Word Count Update

It's almost 2am on the 18th day of NaNoWriMo!!

Sadly, I am still behind on my word count, but today was a very productive day of writing (well technically yesterday was...).  I did say that I would update my word count later on tonight, but I decided not to wait.  So after adding up all my different documents I've worked on, my word count as of right now is....


I know that I should have hit the 25,000 word mark a couple of days ago, when we were halfway through the month, but like I said, I was behind...like 9000 words behind.  And now...well, now I'm still behind.  But only by 2000 or so.  (I'm not including how many words I'm supposed to do today, since we're only two hours into today).  So, I just need to double my goal for today, and I'll be about even with where I need to be.  

To NaNoWriMo participants: KEEP GOING!  We're over halfway there!

Megg

No comments:

Post a Comment