Sunday, November 28, 2010

Technical Difficulties

I feel the need to apologize for my lack of posts lately.  But I also need to say that it hasn't been my fault...for the most part anyway.  The internet at my home had decided that it just didn't want to work anymore.  Sometimes I could get one--maybe two--sites to load, but anything more and it just wouldn't cooperate.

Now, this should have been a good thing...no internet means less procrastinating.  It's awfully hard to get distracted by Facebook and YouTube and everything else if the pages won't load...but I will admit that I've been lazy and haven't been working as I should have.  

But that is about to change.  As soon as this posts, I am closing every window except for Word and am going to spend the next few hours doing nothing but writing (that's my intention anyway).  So at some point tomorrow, I will post my progress (since my internet is back...after having our service checked and buying a new router) and let you know how many words I was able to shell out.

Megg

No comments:

Post a Comment